Butter London and Hard Candy palette

Hello, I am bringing you a palette review.


I did my makeup with the Butter London & Pantone; Color of the Year Palette. I used the color "velour" (deep purple), it was okay. Definitely not the easiest to blend. I wish it was easier. I was given the palette but if I would have bought it, I would have requested my money back for how hard it was to blend and how patchy and how the color disappeared after blending the edges. Once the color is there and your done depositing and blending, it is so deep and sultry. Will be trying again with a different color combo. I also placed "velour" on my lower lash line. The palette I believe is discontinued.


I also used the Hard Candy Blushful Nudes palette. I LOVE this palette and have no issues with it. I placed the colors "love child" and "in the nude" in my crease. I then used "spark in air" in my inner corner with the elf glitter primer with a flat concealer brush and it worked perfect. I still need to work on it and figure how to blend without it coming off everywhere. Overall, literally my favorite palette I own. It's about $10 at Walmart and said to be a dupe for Huda Beauty.

I topped with the Maybelline Curvitude Liner and the Wet n Wild MegaLength Mascara. Below is what the look, looked like. I am still very new to doing "complicated" looks. I think it turned out okay. Will definitely be practicing more. 


Comments

Popular Posts