Ulta Eye shadows

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

When I tell you these are some of the best eye shadows I have used, that's saying something. I used the James Charles palette a couple days ago and it was obviously really good. BUT, the colors in the James Charles one has pigment right away. The Ulta ones build up and I think that's awesome. I used Matte Peach, Matte Brick and Shimmer Rose Gold. For the shimmer, I put it on a flat concealer brush and sprayed it with some setting spray to really give it a shimmer. For an eyelid primer I used a Tarte foundation and I also used it for my concealer under my eyes. It worked great as a primer and to carve my eyebrows. For my brows I used my Profusion Brow Book palette thing.

For mascara I used was the Ultimate Lashes; Multi-tasking Mascara. IT IS THE BEST MASCARA I HAVE EVER USED. One coat gets you a simple day look. But, keep adding the layers and your lashes just look amazing. The best, go get.

I used the NYX setting powder in translucent and just put it under my eyes and under where I would normally bronze. For bronzer I of course, used the Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer.  I put a really pretty very pink shade of blush on the apples of my cheeks.

I used a simple gloss from Ulta in the shade, Pink Shimmer. 

This look was overall so easy to create and its perfect for those days when you want a fast and simple look so you get out the door but still look like your trying.


 This is of the whole face and the whole look I had created.
The two of just my eyes is the shadows and how they wear on the eyes.


















All in all, I am very impressed with the shadows and will be reaching for them more!

Comments

Popular Posts