All about the brows

Brows, Brows, Brows!! 
All of my favorite brow products at this moment! 


Danyelle Hasselman 
DISCLAIMER: Disregard my camera quality. 

     This is the Profusion Brows palette. I ABSOLUTELY love this palette. I have tried many other brow pencils, gels, pomades, you name it. Nothing (to me), compares to this product. Before you go saying, "oh she's getting paid to say these things" no, no I'm not. 
    I had received this product from a friend. I am so thankful she just gave it to me. I love it. 
    Usually when I do my brows with it, I use the left side of the last circle and the eyebrow wax. It honestly does so much. The only thing I would change or request, would be they make them separately so it's smaller and easier to travel with. I will insert a link to the product and how much it is right here (to view the link click right here). 
E.L.F brow wax.
     GUYS, WHEN I SAY THIS IS THE BEST, I MEAN IT! I got mine for Christmas from my sister in law. She got me the color clear.    How I use it is take a spooly usually has some left over product from the last time I used it, and brush my brows UP, and just trace the brows with the pencil. It does wonders and gives you a natural look. 

    One thing I dislike about it is it's very oily, so if you oily skin like me, you might want to just pass on it. Overall it's a great product that is SUPER easy to use. I will link the product  right here (once again, click right here). 

    Thank you guys SO SO SO much for taking the time to read about all of my favorite brow products!! 

Comments

Popular Posts